If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:
www.Alaska.PreppersNetwork.com
Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.
Join our forum at:
join our facebook group at:

Saturday, June 12, 2010

I promised Pics, didn't I!

Here are some pics of what is going on in the garden. 

My Broccoli, with some red lettuce and celery mixed in.


Some of our garden.  Two culverts on the left are squash in the front, and cauliflower with celery and red lettuce mixed in.  Two culvert on the right are cabbage with celery and lettuce mixed in and the culvert in the back are strawberries!


Cabbage looking good!


Cauliflower is getting big.


STRAWBERRIES!!!!!  Going to have a bunch.


The left side of the hot house is peppers of all kinds that we started from seed and a few we bought, some tom's, parsley.


Rights side are Tom's (sweeties, nenana, early girls and some of the micro patio types) all sorts of herbs and little seedlings in the back.


MORE Toms, with a few little green toms on the vine.  I also have cukes in the back of this and some 3 ft tall corn in the back.  I thought the corn would actually die but was shocked when they kept growing.


My Aphid eating pets. :)


Red and White Onions.


Golden potatoes and a few red ones as well.


One of our Himalayan Blue Poppies.


So if you are wondering I have more but those pics turned out pretty bad.  The culvert is working out well and won't fall apart.. good idea on by S.O. for sure!  The hot house is working great and I am glad S.O. decided to get that for now and we will eventually build our greenhouse.  S.O. also found this really cool heater for Hot Houses and Greenhouses.  You can't find them in the U.S. and they are only available in England.  Now we haven't used it yet, but I will let you know probably around fall when it starts to chill, how it works. 

Have a great weekend. :)


Join the APN Forum at http://www.americanpreppersnetwork.net/
Visit the Alaska Forum at http://www.alaskapreppersnetwork.net/

3 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Looking good!

Aloha2U said...

Oh how I love to see others garden grows! Love the ladybugs! I've got loads of work to do in my garden with all the weeds-never ending.
I seemingly have these brownish greyish lizards not quite chameleons or geckos but they've been eating all my beneficial bugs in my garden including the bee's and it frustrates me totally! Don't quite know what to do with these lizards because they are becoming a menace to my garden society.

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

OH WONDERFUL!!! Thanks for the great pics!! Everything looks beautiful and looks like it's growing SO well!! Yay! A great, inventive garden plot!!

Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer
AlaskaPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Alaska Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.