If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:
www.Alaska.PreppersNetwork.com
Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.
Join our forum at:
join our facebook group at:

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Seedlings... my early set.

Oh yes, I have some seedlings.  2 weeks ago I started them and I thought I would share some pictures.

my heirloom pumpkin... going to be very cool.



they are next to the heater to keep them warm at night.



my little herbs a starting... aren't they cute!


So there you go.  Hope you are doing well and I hope to have some iditarod pics and talking about how to stay warm on snowmachines.  :)

2 comments:

Rev. Paul said...

Seedlings looking good!

I just put some Iditarod pics up on my site. I was at the Chester Creek Sports Complex.

Gen-IL Homesteader said...

Oh, your little seedlings look so cute! Actually, that pumpkin seedling looks pretty big! Putting them near the heater is a great idea. My seedlings probably don't do so great because they're just under lights--no heat. Hmmmm. I'll have to think about how to remedy that.
Thanks for sharing the pics! Makes me anxious for mine to pop out of the soil!

Copyright
For Notices of Copyright infringement and to contact our DMCA Agent please follow the link below:
Copyright Policy

For terms of use, rules, and policies please read our Disclaimer
AlaskaPreppersNetwork.com Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Alaska Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.